Believing that the creative and academic communities lay the foundation for the winsomeness and plausibility of faith in our culture, the Sword & Spoon Group partners with those who live their faith and express it creatively in their artistic and scholarly endeavors.
A small sample of the projects we have supported would include:
- OQ Farm, our 500-acre Vermont farm, has been a spiritual retreat center for college students for decades, and is now partnering with leading Christian artists and thought leaders to evolve an arts and innovation center and film institute in the Woodstock, Vermont / Hanover, New Hampshire region.
- The Veritas Forum is a longstanding partner who encourages a thoughtful conversation on life’s most important questions at college campuses in the United States and around the world.
- Veritas Riff, developed with the Veritas Forum in 2009, helps emerging intellectuals find their public voice.
- Over the last decade, we have partnered with the Cambridge Roundtable to host vibrant dinner discussions on science and religion.
- With award-winning filmmaker Greg Whiteley and One Potato Productions, we are adopting Henri Nouwen’s “Return of the Prodigal Son” (a reflection on Rembrandt’s painting) for the big screen.